Besides tasting fantastic, these biscuits are a breeze to whip up. They can be on the table within 20 minutes of reading the recipe! Shhh, don’t tell anyone how simple making fresh biscuits really is!
|RECIPE: Drop Biscuits
Adapted from Cooking Light: Complete Cookbook
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cream or milk
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Add dry ingredients to food processor with dough blade attached; pulse to mix.
- Add butter; pulsing until dough resembles a course meal.
- While pulsing, slowly add milk; until just moistened.
- Drop batter onto parchment lined cookie sheet or spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pan immediately and serve hot.